Saturday, October 30, 2004

Lodgers

There are a few lodgers, I see. The trailer man comes round that often she's probably charging rent. Divorcing the wife, so I was Fayrely told.. or was it the other way round? Either way, stud or studied, they're in my space. The space I paid for.
The space they know as mine.
Might be in a freezer now but still..trickling about.
And then there are the others. The ones that call. There's an ample sufficiency.

Now the ones that call are not the usual ones. They seem to have drifted off. Still, that's life. Roundabouts and Swings. It's all Roundabouts and Swings.

Now what was it I heard about the holidays?

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

getting busy in moss Mercs cruising about lights on and off people about night and day.
Them at come is not planning to stop

Bri

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Ralph Winstanley - Willed out of life said...

Ah yes, the holidays. Interesting timing. My exam results are due soon. Interesting timing. Wonder why now?

Ralph

 
At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well surely if if people are going round to your house, they must be looking out for your interests? Has anyone asked them what is happening there?

No matter what, the truth will out. My Mom always said that and she was right.

I will pray for you.

as ever,

Josceline

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you noticed that the person commenting above this one, seems to be cloned throughout the several linked sites.
I wonder why?
Perhaps 2anonymous2 needs to ask the questions,
"Why do I feel so nasty? Could it be that I am getting rattled? Is someone swiping a stick along my railings?"
Moss will never be so boring again.
Alicia, Askern

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of the murderers seem to have been paid out. So the word goes in Askern and Sykehouses. Spending like sailors.. and thats not all.
Alicia, Askern

 

Post a Comment

<< Home